Pages

Saturday 1 June 2013

2009-2013 :)

24th may 2013.
                  My mother sends me off saying “I don’t want a tear lashed face in the evening. I know its your last day in college, bid proper goodbyes to all your friends and professors before you leave.”
Ironically. THAT, made me laugh.

Like all the students would say, I can’t believe it is all over. Four years=1360 days (I didn't care to calculate if there was a leap year, mistake accepted.) is over. I did not want to exhibit a sigh of relief because they weren't the four laborious years of my life but an unexpected joyful journey.

I entered this college with so much preconceived notions (Agreed, I am judgemental.) that I would not be enjoying my life with the people around me in this college. I was like the odd man out in my classroom, no exaggerations here, my classmates confessed the same four years later. But today, they have been the greatest teachers of my life. Yes, you don’t need degree qualified people to teach you about life, they are right beside you teaching you every moment.

There were times, when I would stare at my ID card and wonder “when would 2013 come, what will it be like to be an Engineer”. Irony strikes double hard, I still feel like laughing not because I am happy that I’m an Engineer finally but at that silly thought as I feel no different than how I was as a fresher in 2009. (Aftermath of being becoming an Engineer shall be repined later.)

I wasn't a notorious student to start off saying “what have I not done during college days” but I have a list that would meet up to my standards of “unethical-doings” :P 
·        Lunch Time: Student, first avatar. Cannibals, second avatar. We jump from bench to bench to hunt for food and also to save our lunch. People who have been part of it would cherish this and others I know what you are thinking (Probably being called retards by now.).
·        Boycott Classes: Added advantage that I am a girl, when I can longer like/obey a staff. I excuse myself with my gang to the restroom feigning illness and get out of the class with my Mp3.
·        ‘MASS’ Copying: Allowing my fellow friends to flick my answer sheet during exams to help them pass gracefully. *proud moment* :P
·        Emotional guidance: In those soulful moments of my friend’s life, reading their text conversation and emotionally guide them during class hours.  
(Soulful moments=1. Her boyfriend putting ‘kadalai’ to another figure.
     2. A bitches about B and B bitching about A to C ) 



Keeping aside all my unethical-doings, my college life has given me an entirely new life (Not referring to the academic excellence) and has led to different level of perspective.

Adios KCG :)


5 comments:

  1. wow that looks like a memborable experience..i do wonder that too..how will it feel to be a doctor!spooky i guess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha :) i am sure you will be a great Doctor given the skills of your hand ;)

      Delete
  2. College Days indeed are memorable and beautiful moments we have... :)
    Wish you all the best for the future.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God!! I guess you were seeing the whole thing through my spectacles!!

    Friend,This one made me cry!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...