Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

An Ideal Chill-out !


Waking up obscenely early to feel the exhilarating experience of taking a plunge into the middle of SEA, the anticipation was nothing but pure bliss and excitement! The intriguing thought of what I might find during
 my aquatic spa makes my curiosity level rise another degree on its scale :)

With the yelps and yaps of my friends we started on our sea ride :D


After reaching a spot 2kms away from the shore we take the plunge. For a person who had learnt swimming as a survival measure, the time I took to resurface after the plunge made me feel like I was down there for ages!


A zero-gravity feeling while floating is a must experience  ^_^ . An hour passes by trying to stay afloat and playing tug of war with the rope that was given to stay close to the ferry. I decided to find Nemo and struggled my way down under the water with my goggles. Sadly, I was barely able to see my own legs in the greenish blue water but we were lucky enough to get hold of a jellyfish (harmless!) which happened to be taking its stroll  ^_^


Alas, the ride came to an end. The fatigue that followed was easy to be ignored after being hallucinated by so much fun. Worth getting tanned :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...