Pages

Saturday 13 July 2013

All That Matters

                                                           

“What is it that matters to a person?”

The answer to it does not have a generic answer to it. The question by itself is in existence because what matters to me is not the same as what matters to my mother.

The answer to this is different from every others species, what makes the difference?

                                        “Thinking/Perspective”

Every individual’s perspective differs and eventually their priorities differ.

 If it had not differed, then there wouldn’t be a Bill Gates and a Steve jobs in the same field.
If it had not differed, then there wouldn’t be a Jeffrey Archer and a Sidney Sheldon in the same field.
If it had not differed, then there wouldn’t be a Steven Spielberg and a Mani Ratnam in the same field.

All these people and all my fellow bloggers would not have made it big if not for the unique ability in them to think different. Thinking is all that matters.

Now, taking you into the chronicles of my life. Before I take you, a friendly warning : DO NOT SNORT.

I am sure every one of you would have studied in a school where they appointed school leaders to represent the students, so what was the ideal quality that was expected in order to acquire that post? Academic excellence, Social behaviour, and an impeccable fluency in English (Given the fact it is a convent school). Not that I aspired to become a school leader, but there was this flaring rage in me to talk fluently atleast. So back then, “All That Mattered” to me was to build my communication I might have very well been negligent about it and strutted around with just “The Convent School Girl” tag.

Now in my college phase. I am slightly overwhelmed to ask myself “Where has the Self-Learning of the English language not helped you?” No disappointments. The next thing I wanted to do was to express my thoughts, letting my family and my friends know through mail, texts and whatsapp wasn’t enough for me. I wanted to let many others know about it and get their views, and here I am, Blogging. If I had thought any differently, I would have settled with just letting people know in a subtle way.

It sure was satisfying to pen down what mattered and still matters the most to me. It is just a matter of time that changes the life of a person, once our heart is set on things that matters the most to us, the right Perspective and the well set Determination gets us the Zeal and washes away the Fear.




This post is written as a part of 'All that Matters' contest at BlogAdda.com in association with INK Talks 2013



6 comments:

  1. Very well thought and written Sruthi! Good luck with the contest :)Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) and we will see, I am glad I at least participated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had loved this movie! ! a good horror movie after a long time..nice written btw :) all the best for your contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super...impressed with ur unique perspective sruthi...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you vignesh :) waiting to read your blog ASAP :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...